Long range Electric bike launched
Up until now, most Electric Bikes were limited in range to 15 miles.
The Koolgachet e-cycle changes this forever.
1. The battery is 36v 12Ah has an incredible range of 40-45km.
2. The bike has superb styling and has a lightweight aluminium-folding frame.
3. The Mick Sport breaks a new price barrier of £550 for a quality folding electric bike.
Electric Bikes Direct was formed to address this issue, by supplying to the UK public a range of superior Folding, Lightweight, Electric Bikes.
We supply a range of bikes that meet a few, but essential criteria: -
· Practical and stylish. All our bikes have folding frames, they fold in around 15 to 20 seconds; they can then be stowed in their own storage bag, under the desk, in the caravan, on a boat, on the train and always in the boot.
· They all allow you to get some exercise and enjoy cycling with as much effort as you decide. (In a recent survey Electric Bike owners were getting more exercise than conventional bike owners, as they were far more likely to use them on a daily basis).
· Street Legal. No driving licence required if a bike has pedals and is fitted with a PAS.
· Green. These bikes cost around 5p to charge, have a range of 15-27 miles, equating to around 800 to 2000 mpg and the motors make very little noise.
Use of these bikes are also complemented by many National and Local initiatives, whereby more and more cycle lanes and bus lanes are at your disposal.
For more information, see electric bicycle.
Edward Okada contributes and publishes news editorial to http://www.the-scooters-report.com.
Find all kinds of mopeds, electric, gas and motorized scooters online, plus parts and accessories.